- 🔭 I am a PhD student in Fudan University under the supervision of Dr. Lin Yun and Prof. Yijian Wu, mentored by Prof. Peng Xin. I received my master degree in computer technology from Donghua University.
- 🌱 I currently major in software engineering and my research interests lie in root cause analysis and mining software bugs.
- [2022/08/12] ⚡Our paper “RegMiner: Mining Replicable Regression Dataset from Code Repositories” is accepted by FSE’22 (Demonstration Track) Congratulations to Yifan.
- [2022/04/12] ⚡Our paper “RegMiner: Towards Constructing Ultra-Large Regression Dataset from Code Evolution History” is accepted by ISSTA’22.
- [2022/01/25] Our paper “gDefect4DL: A Dataset of General Real-World Deep Learning Program Defects” is accepted by ICSE’22 (Demonstration Track), Congratulations to Yunkai.
- [2021/12/17] I gave a talk on regressions-auto-harvesting work on the 4th China Open Source Conference(online video).
- [2019/12/09] I received a research intern invitation from the Department of Computer Science, School of Computing at the National University of Singapore(“NUS”).
- Huawei Smart Base Scholarship, 2022
- 1st Prize, Open Source Project Innovation Competition Free Track, The 4th China Software Open Source Innovation Competition, 2021
- 2nd Prize, Open source project innovation competition Proposition track, The 4th China Software Open Source Innovation Competition, 2021
- Research Assistant, Software Engineering Lab @Fudan, March 2021 - Sep. 2021